- One-piece forged, 7005 alloy frame crown and neck for high strength without bulk
- Rounded fork blades and forged crown provide “plus size” tire clearance in a slim profile frame
- One-piece forged CrMo Spirit hub for strength and reliability
- External Disc Brake for high wheel strength and ease of maintenance and 180 mm rotor are now included standard
- Fusion Zero saddle for bike-like saddle performance with a one-piece forged Pivotal seatpost for high strength and easy adjustability
- 47.2 mm wide rim for high tire stability
- Lightweight 27.5”x3” Kenda Havok tire provides shock absorbency and smooth cornering
- Compatible with KH/Schlumpf geared hub (not included)
Watch KH team member Ryan Kremsater ride the KH27.5 on Cypress Mountain trails, Vancouver North Shore.
The Kh27.5 should be available to purchase in early May. You can read more about it on the KH website.