We are all unicyclists at Unicycle.com. Our offices are open between 8:00am and 4:00pm and all emails, messages and phone calls are responded by us. We aim to respond to all enquiries with the same working day.
You can contact us by:
- Email at [email protected]
- Using our contact form
- Using our online chat
- By phone using our free phone number 0800 980 0711
- By direct phone using +44 1642 361203 or +44 1642 361254
- By writing to us at:
The Grange Business Centre
Billingham, TS23 1LG
- All prices are in UK Pounds Sterling.
- UK sales tax (VAT) is charged at 20% (except for zero rated products) to all orders shipped within the UK.
- Prices on the website are displayed including VAT, but exclude shipping.
- Orders to be shipped outside the UK will have VAT removed in the checkout.
- All orders are dispatched with a full UK VAT receipt unless specifically requested not to be.
- We will try to maintain prices as advertised but reserve the right to change before you place an order.
- Orders placed before 2:30pm on weekdays will be processed and dispatched that day. Order received after that time will processed the next working day.
- The website has live stock control, so if it says it is in stock... it is. Should there be a stock error or a faulty product we will contact you when we process the order.
- If your order cannot be fulfilled we will contact you and you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
- The company behind Unicycle.com (UK) is Gemcrest Limited registered in England 2843029
- Gemcrest Limited (with Unicycle.com Inc. USA ) are the franchisors for the Unicycle.com.
- Our UK VAT Number is GB 647 6952 88
Although we are a UK store we can ship almost anywhere in the world. We charge shipping at cost on all orders unless you have arranged for collection in person from our premises. In our shopping basket we have a Shipping and Tax estimator; this will give you the exact cost for the items in your basket based on weight and volume for your exact country/postcode. Should your country not be in the list please contact us for a manual shipping quote.
- DPD 24 - Next working day service.*
- DPD 48 - Two working day service. *
- DPD AM - Next working day before 12.*
- DPD Exp5 - Orders under 5kg next working day service. *
- DPD Sat - Order arrives the next Saturday
- DPD Sun - Order arrives the next Sunday
- DHL - UK - Next working day service.*
- Parcelforce 24 - Next working day service.*
- Parcelforce 48 - Two working day service. *
The above delivery services are effected by public holidays, as these are not working days.
*Orders placed before 2:30pm on weekdays will be processed and dispatched that day. Orders received after that time will be processed on the next working day (Monday-Friday). Orders dispatched on Friday are scheduled to arrive as follows;
- DPD 24, DPD AM, DPD Exp5, DHL - UK, Parcelforce 24 - Monday
- DPD 48, Parcelforce 48 - Tuesday
Rest of the World (including Europe)
- DHL Air - Two to Five working day service
- DHL Road - Three to Five working day service
- DPD - Three to Five working day service
- Parcelforce Euro - Three to Five working day service
The above delivery schedules are for guidance only, for a more exact delivery time please contact us. Orders placed before 2:30pm on weekdays will be processed and dispatched that day. Orders received after that time will processed on the next working day (Monday-Friday).
If the service you select has a tracking service we send you the tracking number in our emailed VAT invoice, Delivery will not take longer than 28 days, typically delivery within the UK is a next working day service (Monday-Friday). Do contact us if your order is late and we will investigate. In the unlikely event that your goods are lost or damaged in transit we will arrange with you to replace or repair the goods as quickly as possible.
Unicycle.com has franchises all around the world and they may be able to deliver more economically than we can we recommend checking your local Unicycle.com.
Unicycle.com realise that one of the greatest worries that people have about purchasing on the web is that of security. We use one of the biggest payment gateways, Braintree which is a service of PayPal. Braintree is a validated Level 1 PCI DSS compliant service provider. Our checkout is integrated with their system directly. When you use the form in our check out form the data is sent directly to Paypal and the merchant (Gemcrest Ltd t/a Unicycle.com) never has access to your credit card details.
Our site is secured by a Comondo RSA SSL certificate issued by cPanel, Inc. This shows you that this site has the highest level of encryption available today. The certificate covers the whole of our site, not only the checkout page.
The only information that Unicycle.com holds on you is information for the purposes of ordering and/or the opt-in mailing list. This user information is held in our database that is not directly accessible from the web. You can view/edit your personal profile at any time using a secure password. If you have any worries about security please feel free to contact us here.
Unicycle.com holds information on its customers collected at the time of ordering for the processes of fulfilling the orders made. Customers are also given the opportunity to join a mailing list, this is optional and this can be done when placing an order or through the process of registering a profile.
In short, we WILL NOT pass your name and address to ANY third parties. You can view/edit your personal profile at any time, including removal/inclusion in the mailing list. If you have any questions about data protection please contact us here.
Almost all websites require cookies to function. These allow your selection to pass between the pages on the site. These are only temporary and when you close your browser they will be gone. The exception is if you have at item in your shopping cart, this information will be held on your machine for 24hours; it will then expire. We also use Google Analytics for general analysis of visitors to our site This information is only general information and does not hold any personal data of yours - here is Google's policy. If you would like to know more about Cookies and their functions here is a link to allaboutcookies.org
To give added value of our expertise and experience Unicycle Source has provided hyperlinks to websites maintained or controlled by others. We are not responsible for and do not endorse the contents of, use of, or any of the products or services offered in these sites.
We encourage you to leave a review for each of the product you have purchased from us. Please feel free to leave a critical review as it will help other customers.
Guarantee - Our unicycles have a one year warranty against manufacturer's defects.
Additionally, we offer you a 28 day cooling off period on all purchases. Just return it to us unused, in resalable condition and we will give you an unconditional refund. We do understand that during Christmas this period is too short, so we will extend the cooling off period for Christmas presents on to 15 January for purchases bought after November 1. After this cooling off period we will repair, or exchange for an equivalent product if a defect is found within the warranty period.
Note: Damage caused to pedal threads or bearings are specifically excluded as these can be damaged through incorrect assembly. Read your instructions before assembly.
Refunds - We offer you a 28 day cooling off period on purchases. Contact us and we will issue you with a return instructions. Items should be returned in unused condition along with the original packaging and a copy of your invoice. You will be responsible for the cost of return of the product.
Exchanging products - Should you wish to exchange an item please contact us within 28 days. We will issue you return instructions. Items should be returned in unused condition along with the original packaging and a copy of your invoice. We will generate an invoice/credit for any cost difference. You will be responsible for the cost of return of the product to us, but we will return the item to you free of charge.
Complaints - Should you not be happy with our service or products, please do contact us. You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt and a preliminary response within 2 working days. We will work with you to resolve the matter you have raised. Your concerns and complaints will be treated personally, confidentially and seriously. Your satisfaction is importance to us. We are proud of our high standards and want to keep them up.
Nothing in the above guarantee affects your legal rights.