Typical shipping of a unicycle in the UK costs £7.90 for a non urgent delivery, small items can go as cheaply as £1.54 by Royal Mail.
Delivery prices are calculated dynamically in our shopping cart using your postcode, the box size and weight. We offer both a standard and premium shipping service.
Our Standard shipping services include:
- Royal Mail 24 & 48 services for small items (non guaranteed but typically 1 or 2 working days)
- DHL Parcel UK (typically a next day service for most of UK)
- Parcelforce 24 & 48 (Highlands and Islands regions of UK)
- Parcelforce 48L (Used for large item)
- Penny Farthing Shipping (Used for very large item)
Our Premium services are:
- DHL Express (typically a next day service)
Rest of World
Small, low value items can be shipped by Royal Mail, but the majority are shipping by DHL Express. Our shopping cart uses your country, postcode as well as the box size and weight to give you shipping options.
If you live OUTSIDE the UK then the 20% UK sales tax will have been removed automatically and you may be liable for duties and taxes on import/arrival. To understand more go here.
Getting a delivery quotation.
- Add your items to the our shopping basket
- Expand the "Estimate Delivery and VAT"
- Select your Country
- Add in your County/Region
- Add in your Post Code
You will then be presented with the cost of your order including all the options for shipping and any VAT (UK sales taxes) included in your order.
From order to delivery...
Order processing - if an order is received before 2:30pm on weekdays it will be processed and dispatched that day. Orders received after that time will be processed on the next working day (Monday-Friday). Economy orders are generally dispatched on the day of the order, but their collection by the carrier can sometimes be delayed by up to 24 hours.
* Saturday and Sunday are not considered "working day" by the carriers, so unless you specify the weekend services orders placed on Friday will arrive on Monday (or later as per service).
** Delivery services are effected by public holidays, as these are not working days.
Tracking your order - Once an order is collected your tracking number becomes live and you can track the status of a parcel within the carriers system. Depending on the service provided you will receive the tracking information by email or text (or both). We will also add it to your VAT invoice that we send to you.
* Royal Mail "tracking" only confirms if they have attempted a delivery and will not give more information than that.
** Some carriers will offer you the option to move your delivery to a different day or another (local) location when they send you the tracking information.
Delivering your parcel - Should you NOT be in at the time of delivery your parcel may be taken to the local deport and you be notified. The default action of the delivery companies varies, some will automatically attempt a second delivery, some wait for action from you.
* Orders outside the UK will be requested to pay import duty and taxes before the attempt on the parcel is made
** We can not give the carrier permission to leave the parcel in a "safe" location, only you can do this directly with them.
*** You may be offered to collection from the local deport at your convenience.
My parcel has not arrived! - Legally we must say that delivery will not take longer than 28 days, in reality almost all deliveries are between 2 and 5 days. Do not wait 4 weeks to wonder where your parcel is. We recommend that you track the location of your parcel within 2 working days of dispatch. Contact us if your order is late and we will investigate. In the unlikely event that your goods are lost or damaged in transit we will arrange with you to replace or repair the goods as quickly as possible.
Unicycle.com around the world
Unicycle.com has franchises all around the world and they may be able to deliver more economically than we can. We recommend checking your local Unicycle.com.