Kris Holm 'T-bar' Universal Handle
More and more, riders are adding a T-bar to their saddle for nearly every riding style, from road riding to cross-country and downhill.
More and more unicyclists ride with a unicycle-specific handlebar. The trend to bigger wheel-diameters but also the range of use for handlebars becoming wider are the reson. From Road over Cross-Country up to Downhill. The Universal T-Bar is a parts kit that allow you to assemble the T-Bar either for distance or for muni riding. It is adjustable in height and length. The bar-ends are comfortable and their angle is adjustable.
- Thanks to the narrow, single shaft, your legs will never interferes with pedalling
- Extendable up to 30 cm (muni) or 40 cm (distance)
- 12 or 15,5 cm wide, 30° bend (on distance-version)
- Bar-Ends (adjustable in the angle, according to your preference and usage)
- A brake lever can be positioned between the bar ends or along the handle shaft.
- For road riders, using an extended T-bar handle reduces front saddle pressure and provides a comfortable, bike-like riding stance.
- The Distance-assembly is for longer handle extensions and less technical riding, the Muni-type assembly is typically shorter and near the saddle (w/o front grip) for more technical riding.
- Delivered with bar-ends and reinforcement plate for Fusion saddles
- Compatible with Fusion-One saddle
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
General Unicycle maintenance
Unicycles are not complicated but they do take a little bit of maintaining. Here are some of the key points:
Stop riding immediately and tighten! If these are left they will destroy the cranks and hub. The creak comes ...
Installing Kris Holm T-Bar Handle
Please select your instructions from the list below.
All our instructions are PDF based, you will need a PDF viewer to use the links below. We recommend Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is a free, trusted global standard for viewing PDFs. You can do...