Nimbus ISIS Disc Steel Hub - 36 Hole (125mm)
The Nimbus ISIS Disc Steel Hub (125mm) as fitted to the Nimbus Hatchet. This hub comes with the standard disc mount.
* ISIS spline is strong and creak free
* Tempered 4130 CrMo spindle
* Wide flange spacing for increased wheel strength.
* Flange material hardness and shape are designed to maximise spoke strength.
* Sealed, 42mm bearings with standard 125mm spacing
* 36 spoke holes
* Comes with pair of ISIS bolts.
* Weighs: 692g (inc. bearings, bolts and spacers)
Note: this hub will not fit in frames with machined bearing housing designed for 40mm bearings. It requires either pressed bearing housings or frames machined to take these larger bearings.
Hub flange width centre to flange (disc) = 29.9mm
Hub flange width centre to flange (non disc) = 49.1mm
Hub flange Diameter (D) = 55.8mm
Hub hole Diameter (S) = 2.6mm
Information on the spoke length for building a wheel can be found on our Spoke Calculator
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Nimbus Unicycles Manufacturers Page
Nimbus Unicycles was started in 2001 and is the premier house brand of Unicycle.com.
The brand was started to help differentiate between our standard unicycles and the newer higher end unicycles we were designing in response to the requests fro...