Qu-Ax Q-Axle Hub "PipiFax" Freewheel, 36 Hole - Red
A super smooth sprag freewheel hub for unicycles. Freewheel unicycle riding requires considerable riding skill and should only be considered by advanced riders. To balance the freewheel effect a brake is essential when the hub is freewheeling.
- The freewheel hub body is machined from 6061 aluminium.
- Crank interface: Q-Axle splined system on a 24mm CrMo axle.
- Freewheel: drive in one direction, freewheel in the other.
- Disc Mount: Standard 6 hole (disc and bolts not supplied).
- Spoke holes: 36 hole.
- Bearing pitch: 100mm
- Bearing diameter: 42mm
- Supplied with grey 5.8mm spacers for black ZeroQ cranks. (for grey Q-Axle cranks you need the 6.8mm black spacers).
Weight: 640g (without bearing spacers and end caps)
Assembly instructions here.
For spoke length visit our spoke calculator
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
How to remove Qu-Axle cranks
It is sometimes difficult to remove the cranks from a Q-Axle hub. These hubs/cranks are splined with a single larger space to keep direction correct. There is no crank extractor for this kind of hub so you need to widen the pinch of the crank. Here is ...