Jitsie Reverz 19 x 2.6" Tyre
Developed and tested by a range of the world's leading bike trials riders,
- Designed to be run in either direction, ensuring grip and performance isn't compromised by the orientation of the tyre.
- Wide 2.6" (67mm at widest point) carcass gives huge inner volume for good rebound and 'bounce' characteristics, especially on single wall rims!
- Wide spaced tread pattern helps clear mud and dirt faster.
- Well defined blocks give better grip on edges.
- Tough carcass helps promote tyre stability.
- Available with wire bead only.
- 'Siped' tread blocks allow more tread movement, helping the blocks smear and grip more effectively.
- Soft, grippy compound with slower rebound gives great grip on both street and natural terrain. This means wear life is reduced compared with, say, a Creepy Crawler.
Weight: 718g (Please note: As with any tyre, weights can vary slightly from tyre to tyre)
- 19 inches (19”)
- Width: 2.60” (66-387mm)
- Dual 60TPI
- Hardness: 52a