BigFoot Ankle Brace for extra support to either ankle.
£30 for single brace.
£54.90 for pair.
Discount applied at checkout.
The Bigfoot brace is a super quick to fit ankle brace with great support that you can wear with your regular riding shoes (minimal extra bulk)
- Innovative speed laced design
- Figure 8 straps that maximise stability and support
- Wear on your left or right foot
- Lightweight and built for comfort
- Highly breathable and quick drying fabric
- Suitable for trainer use
- Made from 50% Nylon, 30% Neoprene, 15% Polyester, 5% Other
Brace Sizes (UK Shoe Size)
- SMALL - 4.5 - 7.5
- MEDIUM - 8 - 11.5
- LARGE - 12 +
How to wash your Bigfoot brace
Submerge the brace in soapy water and soak. move the brace gently through the water and avoid scrubbing or twisting actions that could potentially stretch or damage the fabric. allow to air dry.
The Bigfoot Brace has been designed to reduce the risk of potential ankle injuries in extreme sports through a comfortable provision of extra support. However, please note that Bigfoot Brace does not claim to guarantee the absolute prevention of injury and it is not suitable for medical care. Please consult medical professionals for their advice on diagnosis and treatment of any injuries should they occur.