The KH36 is a top quality unicycle designed for on and off-road riding over longer distances. The large wheel diameter provides stability at high speeds and an external disc brake gives secure stopping power. An abundant use of one-piece forged components ensures high strength and durability.
Most of the world's long-distance speed records have been established on a geared KH36. This is the unicycle that can truly replace a bike for road riding.
- One-piece forged, 7005 alloy frame crown and neck for high strength without bulk
- Slim crown and stiff fork blades
- KH Boundary Hub and Cranks with Q-Axle micro spline for high strength and stiffness.
- Disc brake with large (203 mm) rotor for increased braking control.
- Fusion One saddle for bike-like saddle performance with a one-piece forged Pivotal seatpost for high strength and easy adjustability
- Reduced weight Nimbus lite Nightrider 36 x 2.25 inch tyre
- Compatible with KH/Schlumpf geared hub (not included)
Saddle: Kris Holm Fusion-One Saddle - Black
Seatpost: Kris Holm Pivotal Seatpost 27.2 x 320mm.
Seatpost clamp: Kris Holm Doublebolt Seatpost Clamp - Black (31.8mm)
Frame: 36" Kris Holm Unicycle Double Tab Frame - Blue
Brake: Shimano Deore-level Hydraulic Disc Brake with a 203mm Disc Brake Rotor
Tyre: Nimbus lite Nightrider 36" x 2.25" Tyre
Rim: Nimbus Stealth2 Rim - Black, 36 Hole
Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel with nickel plated brass Nipples
Hub: Kris Holm 'Boundary' Splined Hub
Cranks: Kris Holm 'Boundary' Splined Cranks - 127/150mm (Dual Hole, disk brake compatible)
Pedals: Kris Holm Studded Plastic Pedals - Clear
Recommended leg length sizes for unicycle with pedals in 150mm crank hole:
Standard seatpost: Minimum - 100cm (39.5"), Maximum - 105cm (41.25")
Cutdown seatpost: Minimum - 84cm (33") What does cutdown mean?
These sizes are measured from crotch to floor wearing shoes