29" Qu-Ax MUni Unicycle - Black
Qu-Ax's new basic level Muni. Ideal for trail or long distance riding.
QU-AX Muni 29″, black: a high end unicycle for commuting or long-distance on and off-terrain.
- 72-622 (29″x3,0″) WTB Ranger 3.0″ tire, TCS Light, Fast Rolling, foldable
- unicrown frame with disc-socket, steel, wide tire clearance (up to 3,25″ width), cable routing
- we use to mount pretty versatile tires with a good quality/price ratio since there is an incredible choice in tires on the market and the tire-choice is a very personal one: depending on the ground you ride on, the trails you like, your personal riding style. Everybody can upgrade to their choice of tires at a given point
- DB-55X 3 chamber double walled rim, outer diameter: 45 mm, jaw-width: 38,6 mm, 36 holes, 6061 T6
- QU-AX Freestyle-saddle with integrated handle, changeable bumper
- black double-bolt aluminum seatclamp (28.6mm)
- light and hollow Q-Axle hub, 36 holes, disc-ready
- light QU-AX Q-Axle cranks 145 mm, anodized in ti-grey
- light QX-series plastic pedals, black
- aluminum seatpost, 350 mm (25.4mm)
- weight: 5,95 kg Q-Axle
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
General Unicycle maintenance
Unicycles are not complicated but they do take a little bit of maintaining. Here are some of the key points:
Stop riding immediately and tighten! If these are left they will destroy the cranks and hub. The creak comes ...
The history of Mountain Unicycling (MUni)
Article written by Roger Davies for UniMagazine
What is MUni?
Muni is the riding of unicycles off road, but it does vary dramatically. Some riders ride along canal tow paths other throw them selves down the mountain bike black run...