24" Kris Holm 'Freeride' Rim - 36 Holes
The KH rims balance stiffness and stability using carefully shaped drillouts to reduce weight while maintaining the high strength requirements of street, flatland, trials, muni and xc unicycling.
* Super wide 47mm for stability and greater tyre volume.
* Strong double-wall construction.
* 36 hole with offset eyelet spoke holes for strength.
* Oval drillouts to save weight without compromising strength.
* Hard black anodizing with CNC machined braking surfaces
* Stainless steel eyelets for better wheel tension and strength.
Spoke hole: 36.
ERD: 486mm (24")
Eyelets: Stainless steel.
Material: 6061 Aluminium.
Finish: Anodised Black.
Rimtape: available with or without extra-tough KH rim tape.
Information on the spoke length for building a wheel can be found on our Spoke Calculator
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Building a unicycle wheel - a guide to the amateur
So WHY Build a Unicycle Wheel?
This article aims to provide all the information you need to build your own wheels. There is also the question why would anyone want to? Is it only for geeks and mad men (or women, we do need to be PC here!)? W...