Qu-Ax Q-Axle CNC Disc Hub, 32 Hole - Black
Incredibly light unicycle-hub with a hollow 24 mm axle, fully CNC machined, full rim-choice with 32 holes
This hub is made of one piece of 7075 T6 aluminum - 32 holes give you the choice of bicycle and MTB rims
- ultralight disc-hub for the Q-Axle system, black
- for long distance and light muni (no drops, jumps, Trial)
- 24 mm axle diameter
- 100 mm bearing distance
- 32 holes - gives you the full bicycle rim-choice - including light and sturdy carbon rims!
- incl. industrial bearings (42mm) and specific Q-Axle-positioning screws
- (w bearings, screws, spacers): incredible 318 g
- please be aware that this hub is delivered with the grey spacers (for ZeroQ cranks). To mount the grey Q-Axle cranks, please use these spacers.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
How to remove Qu-Axle cranks
It is sometimes difficult to remove the cranks from a Q-Axle hub. These hubs/cranks are splined with a single larger space to keep direction correct. There is no crank extractor for this kind of hub so you need to widen the pinch of the crank. Here is ...