20" Nimbus Eclipse-Pro Frame Set - Silver
Designed to be the best freestyle unicycle frame on the market. Radically redesigned to increase strength and rigidity beyond what was the already well respected Nimbus Eclipse.
The frame is sold tailored to your requirements, use our Frame Calculator to find out your frame length.
The Nimbus Eclipse frame was part of a range of a world championship winning freestyle unicycles. The Pro version of the frame has pushed these boundaries of excellence even further.
These frames are sold tailored to fit you. Use this calculator to work out the exact frame length you’re going to need.
To help increase rigidity and strength the frame has a new 30.8mm seatpost and 34.9mm seatpost clamp. These are supplied with the frame.
This frame is designed to fit the narrower freestyle hubs (90mm), this gives the rider more control while performing spins and pirouettes. The frame is a super stiff aluminium construction, giving the rider a very responsive feel enabling greater control. The knurled oval crown is excellent for foot placement during one foot and stand-up tricks. This frame also has a reinforcement insert hidden inside the top of the crown to give extra rigidity and strength.
The Eclipse Pro is part of a range of high-end unicycle frames.
* Super lightweight construction - 660g (@500mm long seat tube)
* Frame: Aluminium AL6061-T6 frame
* 42mm bearing
* Reinforced seat tube
* 30.8mm seatpost size
* 34.9mm seat post clamp size
* Low crown to tyre clearance
* 112 wide ovalized knurled crown - ideal for stand-up tricks
* Hard anodised silver finish
* Narrow machined bearing housings
* Narrow bearing pitch - 90mm
* Supplied with single bolt 34.9mm seatpost clamp
* Supplied with 30.8mm seatpost (up to 300mm long)