This is the big brother of the Eclipse frame. It has the same unique reinforcement system for the seat tube, so creating one of the stronger aluminium unicycle frames on the market.
Note: You will need a 30.5mm clamp and a 25.4mm seatpost for this frame.
* Super light weight construction (795g @ 500mm)
* Frame: Aluminium AL7005 frame
* 42mm bearing
* Reinforced seat tube
* Designed for 25.4 seatposts
* 30.5mm Seat-tube o/d
* Low crown to tyre clearance
* 12cm wide ovalised knurled crown - ideal for stand-up tricks
* Polished anodised graphics - wont rub off and look tatty
* Black anodised colour
* Narrow machined bearing housings
* Standard bearing pitch - 100mm
Not only is it designed to fit a full size 20" x 2.125 tyre in the frame it can fit a 19" x 2.5 wheel! So not only is it suitable for freestyle riding but can be used for Street and Trials use.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Nimbus Unicycles Manufacturers Page
Nimbus Unicycles was started in 2001 and is the premier house brand of Unicycle.com.
The brand was started to help differentiate between our standard unicycles and the newer higher end unicycles we were designing in response to the requests fro...