New from Clean, a high performance 19" tyre. Developed and tested by Clean's World Cup level team Bike Trials riders. Designed to be run in either direction, ensuring grip and performance isn't compromised by the orientation of the tyre.
- Wide 2.6" (67mm at widest point) carcass gives huge inner volume for good rebound and 'bounce' characteristics, especially on single wall rims!
- Unique tread pattern helps clear mud and dirt faster, as well as giving great carcass movement.
- Well defined blocks give better grip on edges of objects.
- Tough carcass helps promote tyre stability.
- Available with wire bead only.
- Soft, grippy compound with slower rebound gives great grip on both street and natural terrain. This means wear life is reduced compared with, say, a Creepy Crawler.
- Weight: 743g (Due to the way tyres constructed, this weight can vary slightly from tyre to tyre)