Launching into Space
Now you have taken your first steps, gradually lean less and less on the support. Try just running your hand along the rail for extra balance.
1. Remember: relax, keep your weight on the seat.
2. Riding speed is a fast walk, so practice going along the rail at this speed.
3. To steer, point your knees / swivel your hips the way you want to go
4. Steer gradually away from the wall for one or two revolutions, then come back to regain balance.
5. Try to let go of support for one or two turns of the wheel
6. When you reach the end of the rail, just keep doing the things you have been doing beside the rail and ride on out.