Taking Your First Steps
Now you you can Balance you are ready to go forwards, along the rail.
1. Reach forward and grab hold further along the rail. Lean forward slightly while pedaling slowly.
2. Pause when your feet are horizontal again to check your posture and that you are sitting on the seat and not trying to stand up on the pedals.
3. Take it one “step” at a time from horizontal feet with your left foot forward to horizontal feet with your right foot forward. Its just like learning to walk.
4. Make sure you are sitting up straight.
5. Build up from one step at a time to two steps, then three steps.
6. Try to hold the rail less and less until it is only needed for occasional balance correction.