The 20" Nimbus Equinox Unicycle Frame is now only £55 for one week only.
The Nimbus Equinox frame is a fantastic do it all aluminium frame.
This Equinox frame is suitable for general freestyle riding and also advanced freestyle skills. But the Equinox frame is also just as at home with a 19" trials wheel bolted in for street, trials and flatland riding.
We are also offering a custom length option for anyone buying one of these Equinox frames. The frames currently have 500mm long frame necks, but we can cut these to any length you require, which we think would make your Unicycle look pretty pro.
The frame has a super stiff aluminium construction, giving the rider a very responsive feel enabling greater control. The knurled oval crown is excellent for foot placement during one foot and stand-up tricks. This frame also has the a rein- enforcement insert at the top of the crown giving extra rigidity and strength.
Nimbus Equinox Frame Features:
* Super light weight construction (795g @ 500mm)
* Frame: Aluminium AL7005 frame
* 42mm bearing
* Reinforced seat tube
* Designed for 25.4 seatposts
* 30.5mm Seat-tube o/d
* Low crown to tyre clearance
* 12cm wide ovalised knurled crown - ideal for stand-up tricks
* Polished anodised graphics - wont rub off and look tatty
* Black anodised colour
* Narrow machined bearing housings
* Standard bearing pitch - 100mm